Business lawyer in Kenya for in-person and online legal services.
I am a business lawyer based in Nairobi providing legal services for start-ups, local and foreign investors and businesses.
I have several years of experience of working with start-ups and businesses of all types and understand the importance of having accurate, good quality legal advice. Before you instruct me, I will get to understand your business closely, its long terms objectives and provide the correct legal advice within this context and not just your immediate goals.
Using my simple five step approach I take instructions and deliver services to my clients for their business requirements. For all my services I use secure cloud based legal technology which can be accessed by my clients from anywhere in the world. This helps me in providing tailor made customised solutions to my clients’ business documentation and requirements.
Online Contracts and Business Documentation
With the current restraints of COVID-19, I have successfully developed a full range of online contracts and business documents thus avoiding physical contact between parties to contracts making the whole process more efficient and secure. Some of my online services include:
- Online company incorporation
- Online execution of contracts and documents
- Online filing of annual company returns and statutory registers
- Live online and real time contract negotiations in collaboration with individuals and companies who may be in different jurisdictions
With the use of cloud based, secure legal software most contracts and business documentation and negotiations can be conducted online from the comfort of your office or home from anywhere in the world.
As I strive to build and foster long term relationships with my clients, I continue inform them of new developments in the law specifically in relation to the area of company law and documentation.
My promise to you is to deliver legal advice which is balanced, practical, competent and business-focused which targets at achieving your business objectives.
I can help you with the following areas regarding your business and legal documentation:
- Choose the right business structure.
- Company registration.
- Franchise agreement.
- Partnership agreement.
- Shareholders agreement.
- Employment contracts.
- Trade Mark search and application.
- Loan agreement.
- Terms and conditions for your business.
- IT & Software agreements.
- IP & Confidentiality agreements.
- Service Agreements.
- Data Protection documentation.
- Self-employment consultant contract.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
If you need further assistance beyond my typical services I can tailor my services suitable for your organisation. Please contact me to discuss your legal requirements.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (practicing freelance)
- Certified International Privacy Professional-Europe (CIPP/E)
- Corporate Governance Professional (ICSA – UK)
- Certified Company Secretary (Kenya)
- Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public